Log me on automatically each visit
Chat about Star Wars or anything related to our community here

Website

Re: Website

Postby Dodinho » 03 Apr 2017, 15:55

Same, I'd be happy to help but we'd neeed like 3-6 people at least to start and try to recruit from there. There's also paying for the server issue soooo, someone pls be a leader and pay for server k thx.

I'm ready to ensure the activity doesn't kill us again. :megusta: (still bad with english)
Dodinho
AFL Member: Jedi Faction

Nickname: Dodinho
Recruited: 24 Jun 2010
Modder: No

Postby Raven The Grey » 03 Apr 2017, 22:59

I can't believe you guys are still around!

I was a council member during the transition time from JK2 to JKA, I was a Jedi Councilmen and eventually became the leader of the Fallen Jedi, but hard times in real life forced me to step down and from there I kinda lost track of you. I was actually in a conversation with another former member that AFL was brought up as he compared For Honor as the closest thing to JK2/A yet in terms of combat. From there the curiosity took me and I decided to do a web search for you and here you are, but it looks like I caught you at the end of a 15 year run and I'm sure it was a good run indeed. I doubt I know many if any of you as I'm sure the "touch" has been carried on many times in that span but I figured I stop by and say hi anyway.

I also would love to boot up JKA one last time with you guys for old time sake.

-=AFL=-Raven The Grey[L]

Edit: Spelling
Raven The Grey

Nickname: Raven
Master: none

Postby Zarathos » 06 Apr 2017, 20:57

Dodinho wrote:There's also paying for the server issue soooo, someone pls be a leader and pay for server k thx.

Thats not the issue.Both things.
Zarathos

Nickname: -=AFL=- Zarathos {C¦SL}
Recruited: 11 Mar 2013
Skin: Anakin Skywalker/Nihilus

Postby Saiaku » 08 Apr 2017, 02:40

I think if some kind of revival would happen, then the clan structure should change drastically. Instead of one leader, there should be 3, that shares the costs of a server and exactly 3 so that they can pass votes within themselves. Then I guess the original members would also be a part of a leading unit.
Saiaku

Nickname: Saiaku
Recruited: 0- 2-2004
Master: none
Skin: Geth
Modder: Yes

Postby Dodinho » 08 Apr 2017, 14:17

True, I would if I could but can't at the moment. :( And hard to say if some of members would be willing take time into a clan + pay the server but if there is someone, do it do it do it do it do it do it. :megusta:
Dodinho

Nickname: Dodinho
Recruited: 24 Jun 2010

Postby Zarathos » 08 Apr 2017, 21:40

Im ready to pay a server with someone.To split costs.Also you should unhide in that case all other forums.Im open for any suggestions and agreement in order to revive this.
Zarathos

Nickname: -=AFL=- Zarathos {C¦SL}
Recruited: 11 Mar 2013
Skin: Anakin Skywalker/Nihilus

Postby GoldenEngi » 10 Apr 2017, 03:36

I'd be willing to pay once I get out of school and into a job. Only problem would be that I probably wouldn't be the most active due to my constantly changing priorities forcing me to remove things from my present memory. That was half the reason I rarely got on while the server was still up tbh. But once I get out of the strain school has been putting on me, I could get my priorities straight and probably be more active. But I suppose that's not my decision to make.
GoldenEngi
AFL Member: Sith Faction
AFL Member: Sith Faction

Nickname: Golden Engi, Engi
Recruited: 29 Jul 2013
Master: Spacker
Skin: Red Ranger
Previous

Return to Chatter